Every once in a while, I toddle on over to SlideShare, where I post most of my presentations, and just check to see how many views my presentations have had.
This time, I was gratified to see that I’ve crossed one of those significant boundaries. My presentations have been viewed more than one hundred thousand times.
My all-time Top Ten presentations are listed below:
- Building Facebook Apps
- Creating Dynamic Charts with JFreeChart
- Creating a World-Class RESTful Web Services API
- 21st Century Writer
- Social Networking: The Next Weapon Against Bad Actors
- Rails and the Apache SOLR Search Engine
- Elevator Up, Please!
- Creating Killer Business Models
- Creating Custom Charts Using Ruby Vector Graphics
- Implementing OpenID for Your Social Networking Web Site
I’m interested in diverse subjects, but it was nevertheless interesting to see that the Top Ten included a cross-section of presentations corresponding to my interests, and not just any one particularly popular category. So my Top Ten list included presentations on Ruby/Rails, Java, Cyber Security, Writing and Science.